Click on the link to download the required form.

Drugs Payment Scheme Application Form: You can claim cover for some of your medication costs.

European Health Insurance Cards:   Allows the holder to access health care when travelling to other EU or EEA countries.

Driving Licence Eye Test  : You need to fill this in if applying for a driving licence.

Health Expenses – (med1): You can claim expenditure on medical care and medicines against tax.

Long Term Illness Medical Expenses: Long Term Illness Scheme Guidelines and Application Form.

Medical Card Application Form : You will need a Medical Card for state funded secondary care and you may get cover for general practice care and medicines.

Registration Form: Register with Gorey Family Practice

Repeat Prescription: Patients on long-term medication can request a repeat prescription.